What a Year

Good morning everyone!

Well, this year has been a whirlwind for our families.  Rick and I are now grandparents and we are smitten with Aspen Elizabeth!



Precious baby girl!  


Our daughter Natalie and her husband Lucas are doing a fine job of parenting.  It hasn't been easy and we are really proud of them.

I will help babysit little Aspen when Nat returns to her RN position in the near future.  That's going to be fun!

Since I am still working part-time in the healthcare field I scheduled my first of two COVID-19 vaccines.  In fact, my appointment is in a few hours.  For me, the decision to protect myself and family members is paramount.  

Preparations for our Christmas Eve celebration are underway!  Rick made his famous fudge and I'll be making pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and macaroon cookies.  This will be our first Christmas with a grandchild!  We are so blessed!

My young adult novella is coming along nicely.  I will keep you posted on its progress.  I'm happy to report that Random Reflections:  Poems From a Hoosier Girl has sold a few copies at local vendors!  Thanks to everyone who has downloaded my e-book or purchased the paperback.  It's a small step forward but a huge morale booster.  

The future holds a lot of promise. Here are several more baby pictures for you to enjoy.  I always welcome comments and feedback!

 From our house to yours we wish you a healthy and very Happy New Year!  









 

Comments

Popular Posts