Seasonal Changes

The Labor Day holiday is over.  I hope all my subscribers were able to enjoy a relaxing holiday with friends and family.

It's the time of year when I am always a little reluctant to put away summer decor.  Autumn doesn't officially begin until Wednesday, September 22nd.  However, leaves are already starting to fall and temperatures at night have cooled off considerably.  The urge to change things up around the house usually hits me at random.  Today isn't the day.

For this blog post, I'll prolong the season by posting a pretty, green picture from one of the local parks nearby.  




I'm excited to report that Mary P. was the lucky winner of the Amazon gift card!  Thank you for signing up to receive my monthly newsletter.  I will have more promotions down the road; all subscribers will be eligible to win. 

The Clinton Public Library is hosting a local Author Showcase on Saturday, September 25th, from 11-1.   I can't wait to meet and greet parents along with their middle grade children!  Signed copies of Virus Attack:  Cataclysm in the Cosmos-Book One will be available for purchase at a promotional price.  I will also have goodies for the kids!

 The Vigo County Public Library will have the Fall Festival of Writers on November 13th.  I'll post more details closer to the event.  In- person promotional opportunities continue to increase for area authors and it is so exciting!

Our beautiful granddaughter, Aspen, will be ten months old on September 23rd.  My gosh, this year has flown by!  She is the sweetest thing ever.  Look at those baby blues!  




This year, Hoosiers are looking forward to the return of The Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County.  It should be a huge success!  Indiana has so many wonderful fall festivals.  Come visit a few if you are visiting the state!

I look forward to your comments here, on Instagram, my Facebook author page, or even TikTok.  You can subscribe to posts and my newsletter by clicking on the upper left corner of my blog site.

Please don't forget to frequent your local libraries.  They do a lot to support indie authors, like myself.  Ours have wonderful activities for kids, teens and also adult patrons.

Until next month's blog post, you can enjoy this picture of West Beach at the Indiana Dunes.  Lake Michigan will always be my go-to for rest and relaxation.  It's where my dad taught me to swim by "throw-ins" so many years ago.  Wasn't quite as relaxing then.... haha.  Happy reading, my friends!




 

Comments

Popular Posts