Buy My Books and Artwork Direct!


Happy Fall everyone!  I have some exciting news to report!  You will now be able to order my books and artwork directly, right from this site!  Just click on the horizontal lines in the upper left corner of my HOME page to view a list of links.  The SHOP link takes you to the items I have for sale.  There are advantages to buying directly from me as opposed to Amazon.  Any paperback books you order will be signed.  Shipping rates are lower and you will receive additional bonus items such as bookmarks, cool space stickers, or cat charms !  

The same bonus bling will be sent when any artwork orders are mailed.  I am so thrilled to be branching out by utilizing the powerful reach of ecommerce. New items are forthcoming.  Please help me spread the word by telling your friends.

My books and artwork will also be available for purchase at promotional book events.  The Fall Festival of Writers, hosted by the Vigo County Public Library, is scheduled for Saturday, November 13, 2021 from 9-12.  I can't wait to meet and greet parents and children.  Personally signing a copy will make my day!  

Survival:  Cataclysm in the Cosmos-Book Two is nearing completion.  The cover is being designed right now! It still has to go to editing before publishing, of course.  Target launch date is early December.

The Covered Bridge Festival is underway in Parke County.  My husband Rick took this great picture of the bridge in Mecca today. Out of the 98 covered bridges located in the beautiful Hoosier state, 31 are in Parke county.  It's nice that people get to enjoy all the great food and vendors again.  These bridges have a lot of stories to tell.  Tours are available for large groups. 


In the meantime, keep reading your favorite genres and supporting  local libraries. Indie authors like myself really appreciate your purchases.  Happy reading!


 

Comments

Popular Posts