Hey, hey, hey, It's May!

 




My series finale is available for preorder right now! Cataclysm in the Cosmos is complete.   It's been fun bringing very cool characters to life on a keyboard, word by word.  I wrote this series for our grandchildren and hope to spend many happy hours reading it to them. It won't be long before they'll be reading it by themselves!
  
Click the link below to order at your favorite online retailer:
  

The manuscript is currently in my editor's talented hands.  I may even be able to release it for publication early!  

On Sunday, May 22, 2022, I will be at the Macksville Coffee Company in West Terre Haute, IN for an in-person reading and signing.  I hope to meet a lot of kids and parents.  The event starts at 11:00. 



 Thanks to the owner, Tracey Rubinacci, for hosting me!  Her establishment already has a great following.   Excellent gourmet coffee and their signature Sammi Slam beverage are what they are known for best.  They have delicious food items, also.  What's really cool is the vibe. Local authors' books are on display and every month a different artist's work is showcased.  One entire wall is a floral mural, painted by a talented local teacher!   I really appreciate their  support.  

I'd love to find out your favorite genres!  Are you a horror junky or maybe romance?  As my audience grows, I'm going to run a giveaway for subscribers who respond to my questions.  Drop me a comment here or shoot me an email:  susandraperauthorandartist@gmail.com

By the time the next blog post drops, not only will the currently struggling Chicago Cubs be in first place, but Rick and I will be the proud grandparents of another granddaughter.  Woohoo!!  Get ready for a few pictures in July. 💓

In the meantime, consider taking some free classes at your local library.  I just enjoyed a great 3-D printing class and can't wait to print some author-related items.  With summer vacation fast approaching, now is the time to sign kids up for cool events at  home-town libraries.  My ebooks can be requested there, too.  : )

Below are some pictures from our recent trip to Brown County, IN! Happy Mother's Day to all!






Comments

Popular Posts