New Release Promotion!


Happy July, subscribers!  I am excited to confirm that A New World:  Cataclysm in the Cosmos-Book Three is now available at all your favorite retailers and libraries!


 I am presently running a Google Play promotion.  Order the first two e-books in my series for free!  This promotion runs through the end of July.  Don't forget to order the finale before you go.  Click the link below to jump on this great deal.


Books one through three are also available as AI-narrated audiobooks on Google Play.  This format allows you to listen with your children, anytime or anywhere.

I'm honored to share a five-star review that was recently posted for the third and final book of the series.  Amazon Review.  A heartfelt thank you goes out to Tim Eagle for the kind words.

The Facebook live event I hosted was fun, albeit nerve-racking.  😊  It should get easier, as I become more comfortable speaking to an unseen audience.

My author group has two upcoming signings. The first one is the Local Author Day Farmer's Market at Meadows Shopping Center in Terre Haute, IN, on July 9th from 8-12.  The second signing is at Max & Honey's Flower & Pumpkin Farm in Brazil, IN on July 30th from 9-2.  This is their first market of the season.  Check out the list of wonderful vendors who will be in attendance! Our group will have books and artwork available. Can't wait to see you there!  Summer Market

As promised, here are some pictures of our newest granddaughter, Autumn Shayne!  She is just over one month old. 💗


And here are a couple pictures of Autumn with her older cousin, Aspen Elizabeth!  It was the first time they met.  So sweet!  💕



Since we are in the midst of summer I can't resist a colorful flower picture.  This is my hibiscus. You can imagine you're in a tropical paradise when you look at this beautiful plant.  What is your favorite summertime flower?


I appreciate each and every one of you for your support.  Make sure you are signed up for my monthly newsletter by clicking to the left of my blog site title. Stay tuned for special perks!  In the meantime, keep patronizing local libraries and small businesses in your communities. 😃






 






Comments

Popular Posts