Happy New Year!


 Happy New Year!  The picture above was taken from my car window not too long ago.  I believe it captures what is hoped to be a bright and successful 2023!  There is no sky as gorgeous as a Hoosier sky, in my humble opinion.    

What are your new year resolutions?  Mine is to enjoy better health for increased quality time with the family. 💗  Monthly newsletters will continue.  However, I'll be reducing blog  posts to three or four times a year in the hopes of achieving my goal.  Thank you for your continued support! : )


Into The Sun is twelve episodes in on Kindle Vella!  Writing it has been extremely satisfying.  In fact, serial fiction has become my new niche.  Remember, all initial readers who sign up receive 500 free tokens to spend on stories!  All likes, follows, and faves are appreciated.  Reviews would be fantastic!  Here is the link for my mature science fiction thriller:  Into The Sun

Cataclysm in the Cosmos, my middle-grade sci-fi series, is readily available at your favorite online retailer.  I offer audiobooks on Google Play and also the ability to purchase paperbacks directly from me!



When I'm feeling better, I would like to visit area schools so I can help promote my two favorite subjects, space exploration and science!  Young minds are the most impressionable. Please continue reading with your children.  It makes a difference, believe me!  Local libraries are a wonderful source for books and programs.

I hope you all reach as many goals as possible.  The next blog will post when it's warmer outside. 🌞

In closing, here are some adorable pictures of our two beautiful granddaughters, Aspen and Autumn.  They are growing like weeds! 

Aspen Elizabeth-age two


Autumn Shayne-Almost seven months : )




Bestest cousins. 💕





Comments

Popular Posts