Here Comes Halloween!


 I'll be signing books with two other local authors at the Corsair Cafe and Coffee shop, located in beautiful Terre Haute, IN, on Friday, Oct. 20th, from 12-4!  





This eclectic establishment is located within the the Regional Airport complex.  They have famous coffee "flights" and delicious food to enjoy.  The coolest aspect is patrons are able to watch small aircraft take off and land!  A unique gift shop offers an abundance of aviation items that you won't find anywhere else.  Stop in and start your weekend right-with a great read amidst one-of-a-kind surroundings!

I'm excited to have available my latest book, Into The Sun.  This refreshingly different science fiction story was originally published episode by episode on Kindle Vella.  Now, the paperback is ready to be signed and offered to you at a special promotional price.  


I'll also have my middle grade sci-fi series and poetry book, along with a few pieces of artwork.  Signings are very enjoyable because I'm exactly like my parents were.  They loved to chat, especially if coffee was involved.  😀

Thanks to the Vigo County Public Library for recently hosting the Fall Festival of Writers!  They have supported local authors wonderfully and it is very much appreciated.  Please patronize your local libraries and check out all they offer in the events department, particularly for children and young adults. Don't forget, libraries are an easy and affordable way to enjoy audiobooks!  Ask a librarian today about what apps they recommend.

Do you have your house decorated for Halloween yet?  I usually add to my decor all month long.  Let me know what your costume will be this year or what your favorite scary movie is.

Here are some recent pictures taken by my husband Rick and myself.  😊

Our oldest daughter and youngest granddaughter!

Our youngest daughter and oldest granddaughter!

Flowers on water

Mansfield, IN covered bridge

Late season butterfly

Have fun with all your ghosts and goblins!  Try not to eat all their candy.  😂

Look for my next blog after the first of the year.  Get outside as much as possible with a good book!  Like mine. : ))))) Thank you for your continued support. Until then, happy reading!!  📚


Comments

Popular Posts