Summer is Almost Here!

Hawthorne Park

The above image invokes special memories for me. Hawthorne Park, Terre Haute, IN.  A pleasant afternoon spent with my handsome husband, when people went outdoors to keep from going stir crazy.  We all remember.  

I used this beautiful scene on the cover of my poetry book, Random Reflections:  Poems From a Hoosier Girl.  Published in 2020, it was my first self-published book and an eye-opening foray into serious writing.  Since its publication, I have also written a middle grade science fiction series, Cataclysm in the Cosmos, and a mature science fiction novel, Into The Sun.  







Into The Sun

Into The Sun is available in serial form on Vella (United States only), and Inkitt (international). If you prefer a paperback, please look on Amazon.

What a journey! I now have a monthly newsletter which enables me to communicate with my subscribers.  Don't forget to sign up!  Click the lines in the upper left hand corner of the HOME PAGE.

Kindle Vella is where you'll find my current serial horror anthology, Night Passage.  I write 'nostalgic horror', interspersed with present-day and futuristic tales of doom and terror.  By year's end it should also be availabe in paperback!



                                                                         Night Passage

Needless to say, I continue to take great pleasure in the joy of writing words for you, for me, and the world to see!  Stay tuned for something new by fall.  I do enjoy variety!

My romance author friend, Angela Disano and I will be signing books at the Vigo County Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 8th.  Thank you, Campbell Creek Books, for hosting area authors!  It's a multi-vendor gala. Come say hello!  




Access all of my writing, art, and social media sites by clicking below!


Our youngest granddaughter, Autumn Shayne, recently celebrated her 2nd birthday!  It was a cowgirl, "Not my First Rodeo" theme.  She had a boot-stompin' time showing off those adorable chaps! 👢

Miss Autumn Shayne, walking into Dodge City!


Swinging with big cousin, Aspen Elizabeth who is 3! 💕


I can't thank everyone enough for your continued support of indie authors, small businesses, and local libraries. Look for my next blog post late in the year. Newsletters go out monthly. Happy Reading!





Comments

Popular Posts